Keith McKay, LEED AP
An education in Construction Engineering Technology & Management program has led Keith to being one of the finest construction professionals with 38 years of expertise in all facets of the industry. Verifiable track record for the successful completion of multi-million dollar projects. Keith is versed in contract negotiations, project estimating, job costing and maintaining budgets. His sought-after skills continually improve on accuracy and quality of Hyde’s estimates. His soft-spoken manner, exceptional problem-solving abilities and tremendous listening skills make him a natural at business development. These attributes set the wheels in motion for each project with incredible efficiency and subsequently often in substantial savings for client/owner.
A partial list of Keith’s successfully completed projects include:
- Saputo Foods, Tavistock – dairy processing plant expansion #2 ($15M)
- Saputo Foods, Tavistock – dairy processing plant expansion #1 ($18M)
- Saputo Foods, Trenton – dairy processing plant expansion ($8M)
- Perth Care for Kids, Mitchell – day care facility ($1M)
- Eileen Langley, Stratford – a centre for the mentally challenged ($0.8M)
- Exeter Co-op, Exeter – new lumber and building centre ($2.2M)
- 1st Line Seeds, Ingersoll – soy bean processing plant & office ($2.6M)
- Scotiabank, Stratford – new bank branch ($0.5M)
- Various municipal projects: Firehalls (2), Municipal Offices (4), Public Works Garages (2)
Dan Kalbfleisch, Ba. Tech., CAPM
From a very early age Dan knew his career would be in architecture, his professional designation as a Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) with the Project Management Institute (PMI) was achieved in November 2010. With a young and refreshing no-nonsense approach and a passion for finishing strong, Dan’s multiple award-winning post-secondary education includes a graduate with Distinction, Dean’s Honour List and 2009 Co-Op Student of the Year Honorable Mention.
A partial list of Dan’s successfully completed projects includes:
- Site Supervisor/Assistant Build Manager for Habitat for Humanity
- Project Coordinator for Conestoga College - New Cambridge Campus ($60M)
- Project Coordinator for Conestoga College - Doon F-Wing Expansion ($14M)
Certified Construction Site Supervisor – Commercial/Industrial Division
His life long experience of 36 years in industrial and commercial construction has been a huge factor in Hyde’s major breakthrough in the commercial/industrial construction sector. For the past 15 years Jeff has overseen all Hyde’s commercial projects as our commercial/industrial site supervisor. Jeff is a key member of our field staff and senior superintendent with outstanding background in major projects. His role is multi-faceted and includes managing and directing all site activities to execute detailed construction plans. Jeff has a direct and first responsibility for delivering safety, schedule and quality on his job sites. He is an important asset on our team. His vast knowledge, hands on experience, attention to detail and superior supervision and management of subtrades guarantees all projects completed on time, safely and efficiently.
Certified Construction Site Supervisor – Residential Division
A certified carpenter by trade, Greg joined Hyde in 1995, with over 25 years of residential construction experience Greg is the lead senior site supervisor role in the residential division. His knowledge in the residential field, his network of resources, his dedication to his career and his hands on approach sees every project through from start to finish with the finest craftsmanship. His diverse range of successful construction projects enables him to quickly establish the direction of the project and ensure that the client stays well informed of the project’s progression.
Hyde Construction Limited is very proud of its community involvement and contributions to the City. We believe in giving back to a community that has allowed us to operate a successful business and grow year after year.